HI EVERYONE!!!!!! I am soo sorry I have been so terrible at updating this blog in the last month and a half or so. I have been gone over 3 of the past 4 weeks. Now that I am back though, I will definitely put up posts more regularly in my remaining weeks here! The semester is going by soo fast. Anyway right now I am trying to finish a project and a paper so I am going to write a longer post in the next couple days and leave you all with a few pics for now!! Hope all is well!! Miss you all!! Email me!! I would love to know what you're up to! :))
Me in front of Doubtful Sound in New Zealand.

thanks for the post! pictures are beautiful. can't wait to hear about your family's visit. miss you! looooove
ReplyDeleteWow! These pictures are gorgeous. I expect to see them printed out and hanging in your room next semester!
ReplyDelete